Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Seeing Change

She starting to change, I been seeing it a little bit every day. She starting to seek me out and come to where ever I am. Do you know how exciting this is for me? I am seeing a bit of my old mare I had 3 years ago and I want to scream to the gods that I have made one small step of victory!

My Belladonna is coming, yet I see where she still holds on to her baggage. My husband pointed out how truly temperamental she is on Sunday. I screwed up my shoulder again so I couldn't trim, I had him trim her. To avoid any of her stunts I fed her during the trim, which she such a food hog I swear I could light a fire cracker on her butt and she wouldn't care as long as she can stuff her self silly <laughs>

She starting to do this more often which is one of her favorite things in the world, little things I have noticed. she gives me her head more and pushes every one away.

<stay tuned for more>

No comments: